Saturday, November 14, 2009



I'm a little bit of a weirdo. A bad, bad weirdo.

Yesterday was :/ for me, either talking about stupid things or doing strange things in front of my closest friends. Feels as though I've moved a far distance from them after acting that way @#$&^%

like isolating myself while the rest were having fun talking,
or playing the piano (more like making sounds) and suddenly turning back.


Truth or dare turned out to be quite stupid cause we prolly already know alot about each other. Annia Anna Ashley Kaiying Siyun (& Ali): Picnic soon??



Sorry I was being so freaky after the brainwashing yesterday!!

(but srsly, all of them said I should go to poly and not get retained,
& that's really troubling cause I've NEVER EVER EVER thought of going to poly!!!!! How How How How How How How??)


I think that's me @ weirdometer, max rate.


OMG EMMA YOU ARE SO FREAKY!

No comments: